Victims of Crimes

What You Can Do If You Are a Victim of Crime. You Have Rights. You Can Get Help. Download Brochure

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Pieceful Heart Is On Benedictine Drive in Lisle, Du Page County, Illinois USA


Harrison is A Small Town in New Jersey and

Pieceful Heart is on Benedictine Drive in Lisle, DuPage County, Illinois

By Gardenia C. Hung-Wittler

During my Sophomore year at Madonna High School Catholic School, my parents were getting a divorce due to irreconcilable differences after nineteen (19) years of marriage given to stress at work in different part-time jobs and evening work, my Mother’s Graduate Studies for a Master’s Degree in Spanish Literature at Loyola University Lewis Tower Campus downtown in Chicago, marital arguments, etc. 

By 1976, my parents were already separated and I lived with my Mother renting a second floor apartment owned by Bruno Schlizner at 3116 West Waveland St. near Addison and North Kedzie, on the Northwest side of Chicago, Illinois.  The Hispanic tenants downstairs spoke Spanish and had two young sons, Martin and Craig Torres who lived with Mrs. Torres and husband, their parents. 

In the middle of my second year of a private Catholic high school, my Mother decided to move to Harrison, New Jersey, near her Cuban sister-in-law Mirta García and her son José Alberto and the father of her second son David.  My Mother used all the savings she had to move with a truck from Chicago, Illinois to Harrison, New Jersey—plus she charged additional expenses to credit cards with my Father’s name which billed later under his name.  Mirta García and her family found an apartment for my Mother and two children in Harrison, New Jersey where I was transferred to attend Harrison High School with my Cousin José Alberto.

While my Mother lived in Harrison, New Jersey, she was referred for Bilingual Teaching for Public Schools in Union City, New Jersey.

The move to Harrison, New Jersey did not take long for my Mother who decided to move back to Illinois a few months afterwards.

Fortunately, Harrison High School provided transfer student records for me to return to Madonna High School and finish my sophomore year with the rest of the Catholic High School curriculum until senior year graduation in May 1977 with a high school diploma from Madonna High School.

Thirty-one (31) years later, after I moved to the Village of Lombard, the Lombard Police and Fire Department allowed strangers to take my 1977 High School Diploma and Yearbook from Madonna High School on October 5, 2008, along with my 1973 Elementary School Diploma from Avondale Grammar School in Chicago, and other personal documents, my Red Dragon Journal, legal case files, expensive books that I have purchased with receipts and reported as expenses in my Lombard taxpayer’s IRS income tax filings as a DuPage resident homeowner in the State of Illinois, USA.

While the Lombard Police and Fire Department have had unauthorized access entry to my private Lombard home, I have also lost many expensive Sewing Embroidery Cone Threads, Tools, Templates, Sewing Machines, including a LillianVernon miniature sewing machine from China which I used at Pieceful Heart in Lisle to quilt Illinois Star square patches during the Quilting Session with Mrs. Egan in DuPage County, Illinois USA.  I used to order by mail from Lillian Vernon based Virginia and I ordered two (2) miniature sewing machines, one for my Mother as a gift to her, and one for me.  Both of the Lillian Vernon miniature sewing machines made in China have been stolen since I was living in the Village of Lombard, York Township, DuPage County, Illinois 60148-3028 USA.

In addition, there are many other Lombard household belongings personal clothing, fashion garments, Silver Fox Furs, leather gloves, hats, books, business resources, (2) Craftsman Power Drills from Sears in Oak Brook, Illinois; many kitchen electronics in boxes, Kitchen Aid Accessories to make Italian Pasta, Baking Molds, Fine Linen Table Clothes, Olympus Camera, and a lot of expensive household items that the Village of Lombard and thieves have not compensated nor restituted to the daughter of Mr. Roberto Hung and his surviving family in the State of Illinois, USA.

Keith Steiskal, George Seagraves, Ray Byrne, Laura Fitzpatrick, Diane Arturi and other town officials in the Village of Lombard, York Township, DuPage County, Illinois have been witnesses of the crimes and accomplices in the removal of personal belongings, documents, books, and household items which were taken without consent and authorization from the Lombard resident homeowner Gardenia C. Hung-Wittler while she has lived at 502 S. Westmore-Meyers Road and Washington Boulevard in District 5, Village of Lombard, Illinois  60148-3028.

 

 

 

No comments: